iPhone shortcut for vacation

I use my personal iPhone for work and home. I am going on vacation next week and wondering if there is a way to send 7 different work numbers to voicemail immediately so I don’t get even the hint they called?

Do the numbers have a call forward feature on their lines? Call forward the lines direct to voicemail, or to another number.

They are mixed lines house and personal

Call forward ability has little to do with the type of the line, and more to do with the set of features you pay for on the lines. Call forward is frequently on “star codes” like *76 and *77 on some phone systems. That is the best solution to your issue, if you can confirm the feature is present and how to activate (and subsequently deactivate) it.

1 Like

I’ll ask Mikah if he has an idea for the show today!

1 Like

Doesn’t blocking those 7 numbers (just for your holiday) achieve what you want? You can then deal with any voicemails you want to.

‘Once it’s properly set up, blocked calls will automatically be routed to your voicemail. There will be no indication a call, text, or FaceTime request has been received on your end, but sent receipts and other indications will still appear on the sender’s device as they would normally — meaning the sender will not be alerted of your decision to block them’