IOS 553: WWDC 2021: iOS & iPadOS 15

Beep boop - this is a robot. A new show has been posted to TWiT…

What are your thoughts about today’s show? We’d love to hear from you!

I can wait for the public Beta’s to come out for IOS 15 & Mac OS Monterey. My Macbook Pro is dying to try a new beta lol

1 Like

Love the show. Great! My question is can the iPad control the mac. Now I am not talking about just controlling the mac screen using the ipad keyboard but using the ipad touch screen to control a mac in another room. That’s what I want to be able to perform. Since the mac m1 can run ipad apps. I don’t think Apple is going to create a touch screen mac. That’s not going to happen or at least not in the near future. Right now I am using the app filebrower pro. To send files to my 2011 MacBook pro. Works pretty goo once set up… but probably not as cool as this new feature.

2 Likes

I’m really looking forward to trying the new multitasking stuff in iPad OS. I use split view and slide over quite a bit already, and I just got the new Logitech Combo Touch so I’m dying to try it with the new keyboard shortcuts.

You can with Screens. Screens for iOS - Control Any Computer Remotely from your iPhone or iPad - Edovia