HOP 101: Getting Started With Wildlife Photography

Beep boop - this is a robot. A new show has been posted to TWiT…

What are your thoughts about today’s show? We’d love to hear from you!

3 Likes

Thanks for this, @ant_pruitt ! Thinking about wildlife photography every once in a while but the bulky equipment keeps me away… Maybe I should give it another go.

Also came to say kudos for making this video for the pure reason that wildlife photography will have a calming and zen like quality to it - especially at the very early, quiet morning. It will be enticing just to “be in the moment” and enjoy it rather than setting up a camera filming yourself “being in the moment” to share the experience with and encourage us. “Sharing is caring” - especially of great ways to unwind - thanks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

THANKS so much for watching and sharing this with me, sir. :blush:
I’ve always found Lensrentals to be really convenient for me to get shots/jobs done without me having to spend a bunch of money then realizing I don’t like the experience the equipment brought me. Example, I almost bought a lens because it was the “older” model. I rented it and one of it’s newer models. It was NIGHT AND DAY in the experience for me. I HATED the older one and would have lost money on Ebay.

I do enjoy the morning walks and the views I am fortunate to enjoy. In North Carolina, we had a deer family in our backyard each day. Didn’t think I’d be luck enough to have even MORE deer at my disposal here at our place in NorCal.

2 Likes

Have you spoken with the deer? Do they have southern accents? They may have followed you from Cakalacki!! :joy:

1 Like

Lol! Stop it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
You ain’t right

1 Like

I blame the Marine Corps!!!:joy:

1 Like