HOP 0: Welcome to Hands-On Photography

Beep boop - this is a robot. A new show has been posted to TWiT…

What are your thoughts about today’s show? We’d love to hear from you!

15 Likes

Finally! The open secret is finally revealed :smiley:

3 Likes

I bet NOBODY saw this coming. :laughing:

5 Likes

@mikahsargent can star on an episode where you dig into slophies… ? :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to this show.

3 Likes

Awesome news. Can’t wait for this show.

3 Likes

I feel like the opening intro (not sure what the proper term is) needs a transition that looks like a shutter with a shutter noise. Although, these days, shutters and noises are kinda relics I suppose.

1 Like

Really looking forward to it.

1 Like

Exciting! I’m definitely down for some smart phone photography tips.

3 Likes

This is great news. I was hoping Leo would start a show about Photography. As a hobbyist photographer it will nice to hear tips and tricks. You will do great, Ant!

4 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement :smiley:

6 Likes

Smartphone photography is getting even easier today. Thanks for the support :fist_right:t4:

3 Likes

Little BTS look at the making of the trailer!

2 Likes

Great news - I have been into photography since the good old days since as a kid I had access to a full color and B&W darkroom with the classic Besseler 23C enlarger. Switched to digital in 2000 but have hung on to my now ancient Canon A-1 for nostalgic reasons - looking forward to this podcast - welcome Ant!

2 Likes

This is great. My daughter has been getting in to photography as of late and just started a class in her high school. One more hobby that we can share. Can’t wait to see what you do with this Ant!

3 Likes

twit had a old PHOTO show https://twit.tv/shows/twit-photo

1 Like

yeah the production team here is freakin’ MAGICAL

1 Like

Thanks so much. I’m really excited about this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is great to hear. I’ll speak more about the new show on TWiT today with Mr. Laporte. Stay tuned :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I remember watching that back in the day. I also have her listen when Chris is on. Been showing her a lot of stuff on youtube from Trey. She’s really interested in HDR and landscape so his stuff really pulls her in.

1 Like