bitmoji-20191111035039~2

Happy

• Veterans Day!
  • Remembrance Day
  • Armistice Day
10 Likes

PoppyLestWeForget

10 Likes

Thank you from a proud veteran! Means a lot.

11 Likes

@godfrey thank you for your service.

6 Likes

You’re welcome! I was glad to serve, as an USCG Quartermaster. I was an officer only in the US Merchant Marine Service.

7 Likes

Thanks for posting this in honour of Remembrance Day :heart::canada:

5 Likes

Happy Armistice Day, too.

4 Likes

Navy Yeoman here. Worked closely with the coasties in spills, agrounds and EM situations. Always good to work with the CG.

9 Likes

Myself:

• E-4 National Guard
  • E-7 Texas State Guard
10 Likes

Yes, wishing a Happy Veterans Day to all vets!

7 Likes

I am at a loss of words to express my gratitude for those who served to protect others. I am in awe of your sacrifice and dedication. My favorite veteran, my dad, has been my hero since I could understand what he went through. SO, much thanks and much love to those who served and are serving.

8 Likes

@rolandmsmith Thanks to your father for his service. Thank you for sharing.

6 Likes

Totally appreciate and grateful to all the men and women who are in service right now, and to all the veterans too. Thank you!

5 Likes

:us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us:
Thank you!!!

4 Likes

As I’ve watched so many, like my father and uncle, that served in WWII pass on, I am so thankful for their service. To all those that have served since, thank you! I know where my freedom comes from.

My dad was army air corps stationed in Hawaii just after Pearl Harbor and my uncle was navy…served in the Philippines and involved in several battles on those islands…the horror…

4 Likes

Once again, we remember, lest we forget

LestWeForget

3 Likes

much love to those who served…thank you

Thank you very much from this US Marine vet, and a happy Veteran’s Day and Remembrance Day - thank you for your service my brothers and sisters in arms

You’re welcome; From an ex-USCG and retired USMMS member.

1 Like