A pleasant surprise. Thank You

I was forwarded a very kind email regarding my show and contributions at work. The kind words and support of HOP really means a lot to me. Thank you for telling other folks about the show and thank you for doing an iTunes review. Yes I know everyone doesn’t use Apple Podcasts/iTunes (self included), but the ratings THERE are the measuring stick for podcasts. Your support and ratings are helpful in growing the show’s audience and also helps lead to more downloads and more sponsors supporting the show. Also, if you haven’t completed the annual TWiT survey yet, do so soon. Go to https://twit.tv/survey21. The survey helps us with sponsor pitches, as well. THANK YOU. :fist_right:t5:

10 Likes

Keep forgetting about the survey, doing it now! Thanks Ant, you and the team rock.

5 Likes

THANK YOU, very much

Ant, finished the Survey, just watched the latest HOP with Steve Brazill - great stuff as always!! :call_me_hand:t2: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Agreed. The Steve Brazil episode was my favorite so far. More interview episodes with photographers, @ant_pruitt!

2 Likes

THANKS, my man. Boomer Sooner to ya :fist_right:t5:

1 Like

THANKS, big dog. I’ll see what I can do. Heck, if you know any on Twitter, recruit 'em. Lol!

2 Likes

Thank you Ant!!!

1 Like

The OlyPen area where I am has its own celeb photog - Ross Hamilton. I don’t know him personally, but I know someone who interviewed him, if you’d like to have him on…

1 Like

Found. THX, ma’am.

1 Like