Mr Pruitt you’re amazing

@ant_pruitt You’re such an incredibly warm genuine person Ant. You’re a wonderful addition to twit and an incredible human being.

I wish the world had more people like you in it.

16 Likes

You are so right. He’s exactly the same in person, too, @mockford

10 Likes

Totally agree, Ant is the best

3 Likes

I don’t post much, so I’ll just reiterate what was said on the first HOP

HOP 0: Welcome to Hands-On Photography - TWiT Shows / Hands-On Photography - TWiT.Community

1 Like

Is it too late to compliment @ant_pruitt? If not, sign me up.

2 Likes

Ditto here.

Love the dude!

3 Likes

Also a big of of Ant. I contributed a few dollars when he travelled cross country to join Twit. Love that he has been added as a weekly TWIG panelist. His perspective on some of the tough social issues is very welcome.

3 Likes

Oh my! I am so HONORED to see this post and the comments. I truly appreciate the love. Just doing the best I can to be a good human for me and my family. As well as be a better content creator. The support from everyone means a lot to me as well as my family. Everytime I get kind messages, I share with them. We’re out here on our own with none of our family or friends of many years during a pandemic, it can be tough on them here and there. THANK YOU. ((hugs))

14 Likes

The video you put up on YouTube about the mental health benefits of plants is beautiful. Please let Queen Pruitt know I love the (true) story she tells.

3 Likes

And THANKS for watching that

1 Like

Will do :blush::blush::blush:
THX, ma’am

1 Like

Sending heartfelt love to you and your family from England’s green and pleasant land.

4 Likes

I’ve often posted about how great @ant_pruitt is. He has such a deep, smooth and calming voice, even at 1.5x on podcast playback. :smiley:

4 Likes

AND he has guts. He ripped his family from Gods country to the land of Forest fires ,mud slides, earthquakes etc. Don’t think I would have done it.

2 Likes

Just to pile on the love: He’s always taken the time to thoughtfully reply when I’ve tweeted at him. Even though I have maybe 10 followers :nerd_face:

And +1 to all the things everyone else has said! I say we need at least one Ant in every industry :blush:

4 Likes

lol!!! My southern drawl is probably best at 1.5x speed. THANKS, sir. :blush:

3 Likes

Hahahahaha! Tornadoes, hurricanes, HUMIDTY etc. Trust me, it definitely took some soul searching and family discussion. But believe me, I freakin’ LOVE it here. Just wish I could get out more. Pandemic has kept us sheltered for the most part.

5 Likes

wait, you have 10 followers? I thought it was 8. :wink:
THANKS for the support, my man. Good to see you

3 Likes

Wait til you and your cameras get up in the Sierra in placer County and beyond!!!

2 Likes