What is the special announcement?

What is the special announcement from Leo and Lisa that was teased on Instagram?

1 Like

Was wondering the same thing… :thinking:

1 Like

ah yea i remember when they cut the livestream to record it. quite curious myself!

1 Like

You’ll have to wait until the coming weekend for any announcement, I believe.

3 Likes

Yes it’s true. I am pregnant.

Seriously, stay tuned. I think you’ll be very happy. We should have an announcement this week I believe.

18 Likes

@Leo !!! LOL!!! I literally choked on my martini when I read this.

4 Likes

All TWiT shows will be available for purchase as NFTs

5 Likes
How excited are you about the announcement?
  • Can’t wait, please tell me now!
  • Intrigued, patiently waiting… :upside_down_face:

0 voters

1 Like

I was worried that it was that TWIT was closing. Leo’s teaser at the end of TWIT worried me…however his comment above gives me a bit better of a feeling.

4 Likes

That would be a miracle for sure Leo! I’m excited, whatever it is.

1 Like

You cant fool me, Leo’s too old to be pregnant!

My top 10 guesses for the big announcement…
10. Leo’s going to announce that he is going to retire on a date certain in the future, that will change frequently, depending on how Leo’s day goes.
9. Leo is going to move the clock behind him 3 inches to the right, and confirm that the other numbers on the clock are the temperature and relative humidity
8. UTC time is changing, especially in Saudi Arabia
7. The Windows Weekly office actually has no windows
6. The next time anyone on “the tech guy” asks Leo why their printer is not working, Leo’s head is going to blow up (this is actually true)
5. The studio naming rights have been purchased by Dippity Do. “A little dab ul do ya”
4. TWIT has purchased the Cone of Silence, and the portable Cone of Silence
3. Leo has pictures of Paul Drake, Della Street, and Hamilton Burger tatooed on his underwear
2. I just wanted to say “underwear”

1. The M1 chip is a plot by the Fruit Company, to achieve world domination, and the Leo we see on twit is actually fake robot Leo, while real Leo is out somewhere on route 12, in an electric car, making sourdough bread.
8 Likes

TWiT is the latest Unicorn and he is moving to a private island to enjoy his retirement, only popping in for the Sunday TWiT show.

3 Likes

Well, if we’re being a bit silly… then the announcement is that Leo is moving to Montreal for the bagels! :smiley:

4 Likes

My guess is Lisa and Leo have secured seats for the first trip to Mars and will be live streaming it for TWiT.

2 Likes

Personally, I’m hoping that the announcement is that they got a new studio sponsor. I can see them wanting to talk to the hosts prior to making it a public announcement. Leo, if this is the case, then congrats. And yes, I fully understand if you can’t comment at this time.

3 Likes

My guess is a serious one: they’re starting a paid tier.

5 Likes

My guess is he’s going to announce a date for the first in-studio all-vaccinated TWiT show.

2 Likes

I just want u all to know that back in the olden days, when i spent a lot of time in Montreal, I used to walk down every morning, to this shop that was at the front of a small food mall downtown, and watch them make the bagels.

2 Likes

The shows are going to be vaccinated? How cool. Oh…Oh…you mean the co-hosts will be vaccinated. Fair enough.
Fun fact…Leo was vaccinated with an M1 chip, long before vaccines were popular. (OK, im sorry. I couldnt help but get a dig in)

1 Like

TWiT will be purchasing the new G4, calling it G4twitTV for nine months, and then firing all the G4 staff and reverting back to TWiT like nothing happened. Like this, but in reverse.

2 Likes