TWIG 662: Made With Lard

Beep boop - this is a robot. A new show has been posted to TWiT…

What are your thoughts about today’s show? We’d love to hear from you!

1 Like

Maaaaan I am so sorry for derailing the show so much this week. :smile::smile::smile: I couldn’t stop laughing at everyone

5 Likes

Don’t be sorry, it’s one of the many reasons I love listening to TWIG so much :grin:

5 Likes

Very interested in the US 5G broadband for $25 info. Family over there are always complaining about expensive/unreliable Comcast and not having any other options. Will have to get them to check their 5G speeds.

1 Like

Stacey returns! :tada: …With an updated pronunciation of Leo’s name! For a while there everyone forgot about that, just like Leo predicted. :laughing:

Great to have Ant and Stacey back. I hope there will be another visit from Glenn and the typography talk, though! Or maybe he could start a typography podcast? (Please?)

Has anyone ever called you a jerd, Ant? Jock+nerd. An impressive and enviable combination.

Found this on eBay: Kate Botello & Leo Laporte postcard type photos | eBay

3 Likes

Waffle House…it’s a southern thing! https://twitter.com/StrawHatVirgil/status/1405762474754723845

2 Likes

Jerd? Lol! Never heard that. But no one has ever called me a jock or nerd. I’m just a touch above average in athletics and the classroom. Never elite on either spectrum :laughing:

2 Likes

Lol!!! Oh this is EXCELLENT. Their waffles ARE the BEST, though