The Photo Thread: Week of 2022-10-30

Halloween time. Only really starting to become a thing here in Australia (at least where I am) over the past decade.

I have a film simulation recipe on my Fuji called Parr (taken from My Best Fujifilm JPEG Settings for 2020) just for this time of the year. Really gets the spooky atmosphere I’m seeking.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Nice pics! Love the crime scene tape in the foreground of the body bag pic. Here are a few from this weekend’s ebike rides in New England with fall just hanging on.

4 Likes

really love these bike compositions. The leading lines and the means to go through the leading line

1 Like

Thanks Ant! I honestly didn’t realize how connected the lines in the first shot were until your comment. I wish I could take credit for it, but it’s a happy accident caused by my loathing of pictures of bikes blocking paths so I default to pointing it down the path.

1 Like

well now you can’t unsee it and you’ll probably look for it in your next shoot :wink:

1 Like

Checking out the new Jax Beach pier, repaired and improved after hurricane damage. S22 Ultra 108MP/detail enhancer, Samsung Gallery + Snapseed.

3 Likes

A couple of photos from my walk around the Adelaide Parklands today. Taken with a Canon EOS M50 (and 55-250mm EF-S lens with a Viltrox EF to EF-M adapter).

4 Likes

Taken with the Pixel 6 Pro. I took a series of photos, and it auto engaged the Night Shot mode (the sliver of moon in the shot button) when it wanted. At full size it was actually clear enough to read the street sign across the road, but I edited that out (as I would do with any photo I would post online that contained identifying info.) Otherwise direct out of the phone with no other changes other than the resize for online posting.

5 Likes