The Photo Thread: Week of 2020-09-06

I had the misfortune (in that no one wants to be in a hospital) to have a visit with an out of town friend on a hospital stay a while back. This was the view out of his room. Taken as a pano on a Pixel 2XL, cropped a bit and resized for online (but no colour touching… colour wise this is how it came out of the phone.)

4 Likes

Brighton Beach (South Australia), this evening.

7 Likes

When mask are mandatory

5 Likes

5 Likes

Visited the Kimbell Art museum in Fort Worth, Texas this week. The architecture is pretty cool. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Lovely! 20 characters

2 Likes

Another walk downtown, Pixel 4a.

9 Likes

Another one from my walk in Brighton yesterday. Under the jetty.

11 Likes

While I was out with my mom to fix her phone which had a swollen battery, I took this shot with a Pixel 3 + Moment Wide Angle and Google Photos’ Auto filter.

5 Likes

stroll in the woods

5 Likes

Nice!
Could I ask where this was taken?
I’m in Texas, and mushrooms/fungus don’t last long with our sunlight.

1 Like

This might be cheating, because of the editing, but this bee stayed still long enough for me to get a good shot…

4 Likes

Mendocino coast Northern California

Cool. Thank you. Knew it had to be somewhere in the Pacific Northwest.

Faded roses.

5 Likes

At the Adelaide Botanic Gardens today. Took a few pics

8 Likes

Excellent. I really love that first shot. There is something wonderful about the texture of the petals, it makes the photo seem “soft”, very nicely caught.

2 Likes

Thanks! The battery died after 175 shots. I believe the reviews that the EOS M50 has poor battery life. I need to get some more batteries and maybe a DC coupler so I can run it off a USB battery pack!

3 Likes