Setup TrueNAS Scale

Do I need to use Intel Rapid storage technology drive to reinstall windows 10. I been looking :eyes: google for the right one to download and then put windows disk in the computer and try to install intel rapid storage technology drive but computer still not seeing any of the hard drives

Do you know or have the drivers that I need to install to install windows 10

Forget Intel Rapid Storage Technology.

First of all, ensure that Hyper-V (or the AMD equivalent) is switched on in the BIOS.

Set up the storage for you create your VM by pointing it at one of your volumes (I keep my VM install on SSD).

I use VirtIO for the disk type as it has better performance for a VM, but you will need to download another ISO containing the drivers from here and mount it along with your Windows ISO. Stick with AHCI to save hassle.

For CPU use host passthrough and enter the number of cores you want to assign to it.

Bear in mind, as I said previously, that your VM will not be able to access your SMB shares as internally, VMs are on a different network. You will have to set up a bridge using the link I provided in an earlier message.