Mikah Sargent Here!

Hello, folks! This is Mikah Sargent. If you’ve got feedback, questions, thoughts, a poem, a song, or something else you’re eager to send my way, here’s where you can do that!

Shows

• Smart Tech Today - Mondays at 4 p.m. PT
  • iOS Today - Tuesdays at 9 a.m. PT
  • Tech News Weekly - Thursdays at 11 a.m. PT

If there’s anything you’d like me to add to my Topic (i.e. how Leo included some of his hardware), let me know and I’ll be sure to add it.

12 Likes

Hello Mikah - your migration West, has been a great addition to TWiT.

8 Likes

The twerking bear :bear: is adorbs.

6 Likes

Welcome glad to have you on board

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see your dogs in the TWIT studio. Which is more correct Chihuahua or Chiwawa?

laughed so hard at that vid

How do the dogs react to a twerking bear? Also maybe Mikah needs to borrow Ant’s camera that he just reviewed (the OBSBOT Tail) to make doggy videos :wink:

5 Likes

Hmm, @ant_pruitt, I think PHolder might be on to something!

2 Likes

Loved you on “The iMore Show”… Love you TWiT!

2 Likes

do it! It’s still here in the office

1 Like

Enjoyed your commentary with @ant_pruitt on the Microsoft event on Oct 2. Didn’t always share your opinion of things, but you and Ant had a nice balance of perspective. I’ve really like to see the two of you co-host Windows Weekly with Paul and Mary Jo as I think the variance of perspectives would really bring out some good discussion!

5 Likes

Missed opportunity, you could have titled the thread, “Mikah Sargent, reporting for duty”. This is the TWiT Army, right? :stuck_out_tongue: (sorry, had to)

Really looking forward to Smart Tech Today. It’s hard to keep up with all the IoT stuff. Which reminds me, I need to subscribe to Stacey’s podcast, too.

8 Likes

Mikah:
Glad to have you as part of TWIT. I particularly enjoy IOS Today. Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

I would love for you to continue the annual ios/android switch that Megan and Jason did. Would you be up for that?

3 Likes

Hi, Mikah! Welcome to the Twit family! Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

Hello Mikah! Let’s make a podcast together. What do you think?

4 Likes

Hey Matthew. You’re a new name to me, and so I expect are also new to other fans of Twit. Can you give us an overview of your [presumed] love of tech?

Have now watched this weeks epi three times. Micah I love your focus on metrics. Looking forward to your new shows.

1 Like

This week’s episode of iOS Today or another show?

Let’s do it, Matthew!

2 Likes