Microsoft cloud services outages continue into week two

Just curious… Is this affecting anyone here? IF so, what are you doing to deal with it?

I had one user ring up today to ask me to log him back into Teams, I suspect he booted his laptop during the outage yesterday.

We are lucky, we are all on-prem, apart from Office 365 Pro Plus being activated through an Azure AD account and, since the Corona lockdowns, Teams on some users’ PCs. The outages haven’t really affected us, yet. They have mostly been US and late evening, early morning (before 03:00), so they haven’t really affected us.

I also haven’t heard from the US office, that they had problems with Teams yesterday. Probably they were already logged on, so didn’t need to authenticate.

1 Like

This has been going on for 2 weeks? I don’t use any Azure stuff, but I am surprised that it has not been mentioned on Sunday’s TWiT.

1 Like

Yup, we were affected by this second outage. MS really needs to get their act in gear as more people are moving to their cloud services. Outages like this are unacceptable.

1 Like

My org has not been affected by this current one thankfully.

I was hit by the previous outage very mildly; the only symptom I experienced was an issue accessing docs shared to me from private OneDrive locations.

1 Like