HOP 0: Welcome to Hands-On Photography

I don’t do much photography anymore, but I am planning to watch this program because the host is such a nice person. We need more politeness in the world.

3 Likes

oh THANK YOU. I really appreciate that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haven’t had a chance to listen, YET. Looking forward to the podcast on the way to work.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this show! Love shooting DSLR, mirrorless, and more frequently the iPhone.

2 Likes

A Great Show and Photography Series
Congratulations To Ant Pruitt (Host) :+1::grin:

2 Likes

Looking forward to having a photography show back on TWiT! Hoping it includes content for photographers of all skill levels.

2 Likes

ya but twit is down TWiT is down. Watch this space for updates!
so it weil be a weil so…

1 Like

Phones are so good these days. Thanks for the support :fist_right:t4:

The show focus will be for the beginner photographers and enthusiasts. The first couple episodes will be a way for a newbie to get comfortable with the fundamentals. THANKS for the support :fist_right:t4::tumbler_glass:

Thanks a lot, Roberto​:blush::fist_right:t4::tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Thank you. It’s gonna be a journey :grin:

1 Like

I felt so bad for you hearing it got delayed, Ant! But soon…

2 Likes

No worries. It’s still a thrill and honor for me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

OAH OAH! Can’t wait to see what @ant_pruitt is going to teach the world about everything photography! #dominate Congrats sir!

2 Likes

THANKS, Miss Sarah :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

And just today I learn that Skylum is due to release Luminar 4 in November. Will tools like it be the sorts of things you expect to cover in the show @ant_pruitt?

2 Likes

Eventually, actually.

3 Likes

I’ve mostly replace Adobe with Skylum tools on my Mac. Luminar is awesome - already pre-ordered Luminar 4. We’ll be showing Pixelmator Photo on iOS Today Tuesday and that’s pretty amazing, too. All it lacks is regional corrections. The heal tool is fantastic.

4 Likes

Been great so far Ant!!

2 Likes