Bluestacks Emulator thoughts

HI I would like some thoughts on bluestacks.com I would like to try out the emulator and see if I can play games on my laptop. I would really like to play wheel of fortune on bluestacks if I can but I have never used bluestacks emulator to play games on my windows 11 laptop before. So I was just looking for some options on if it is a good idea to use bluestacks to connect to my google account and get games from the google store to download games to bluestacks. I was just wanting to now if this is a safe thing to do since I have never download an emulator before to play android games on my windows pc. I have never owned an android phone I have heard of android phones though. I was just curious what people have to say about downloading bluestacks emulator and downloading games from the google play store is it a good idea to do this on a windows 11 laptop. Thanks. waiting for information and Answers.

I think Windows 11 comes with an Android ability built in. You should learn more about that before checking any further into Blue Stacks.

3 Likes

I’ve used bluestacks before, it’s reputable so should be safe enough. It’s been talked about on AAA before.

I have also given it to my dad who is nearly 80 and likes some of the simple games but can’t get used to holding a phone or tablet.

Video and graphics performance is pretty good too.

You mentioned that you don’t have an Android device, is there a reason you’re set on emulating Android games rather than playing games that are native to Windows? Perhaps you don’t realize, but the PC has an absolutely massive catalog of games (of much higher quality, at that) available that will run without any dubious software required.

Some popular PC gaming stores to check out:

Epic also has a game store, and they even give away a free game every week, starting on Thursday. https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/

I was just wanting to play some different games for windows 11 besides pacman.

Definitely check out those game stores then, don’t bother with the emulation route.

A fun little casual game I’ve been hooked on for the past few weeks is PlateUp!, maybe check that one out.