Where should All About Android Arena polling take place? (POLL)

I feel like there can’t be that many twit fans who vote in the polls that don’t want to create a forum account.

2 Likes

I like the theory that having the polls here means people should also be able to comment on the content of them (or more specifically their opinions on the proposed apps.) Maybe it will even be possible for some sort of a tool (is Zapier up to this task) can be made to automatically post the ongoing results of the voting (to save Wade County some work.)

2 Likes

This is genious! We could talk about the apps and why we voted. Maybe there is a cool feature we like in the app, etc.

1 Like

I’m okay with the pole being placed in the community as long as a link is still placed in the show notes. I noticed no link for this pole was placed in the notes and it makes it much more difficult to get to it. If you don’t have the ability to place a link in the show notes then I would say leave it on crowdsource.

@JasonHowell Can the poll be part of the show post? Example, when I go to 444, I click on the link to the show notes, then link to the poll, then vote. I like the idea of here but it would be great if I don’t have to jump through so many links.

2 Likes

I registered here because I’m I did hard AAA fan, however, I think the poll should be open to everyone, simply because having to register will out off some voters. Love the show. Keep up the good work (as always). P.S. hope you had a great vacation Jason!