What did you put on your Christmas list this year?

I’ll start

• ANKER 60W 10-Port USB Wall Charger
  • Bluetooth Headphone, Kissral Wireless Sport Earbud 8 Hours Talking Time HD Microphone Bluetooth Headset(One Piece)- Black
  • $37 to buy a license to Keyboard Maestro
  • Fire TV Blaster
  • Fire TV Recast
  • Bluetooth obd2 reader
  • Button up Shirts
  • Wool Socks
  • Warm fleece lined Shirts, Sweatshirts, and Pants
  • Bag of your favorite coffee
3 Likes

I asked that in lieu of gifts that my friends and family make a donation to FFrF in my name.

5 Likes

I always tell folks to forget giving me anything and give a little extra to somebody that really needs something more than I do.

2 Likes

just worried about the health and happiness of my adult children…all I want for Christmas is happy and healthy adults. I’m weird.

4 Likes

everything I really want costs an absurd amount of money. so I just ask for warm socks. I don’t know why socks get such a bad rap, I liked getting socks even when I was a kid.

6 Likes

never can have enough socks…amen

4 Likes

All I want is less health problems…

2 Likes

Blue Bottle and Acre (local coffee shop in Northern CA) are my two favorite coffees! That is an impressive Christmas list! @IDKFA

2 Likes

Bombas… #sponsor They have some amazing mid-calf socks that I love! You can never have too many socks. Also to @knewman - always have loved receiving socks as gifts.

4 Likes

I think I’d like to have a few more mics for the home studio as well as a wireless lav setup. What I use now works, but I wouldn’t turn down additional gear for contingency.

Also, an old Sony mirrorless for on the run video.

Also, the EOS R , gimbal, couple speedlites, bottle of Scotch whisky, couple room lamps, internet bill paid for the year, etc. . . .

2 Likes

I am also a big fan of socks. I haven’t tried Bambas yet but I’m down to give them a shot. Other great socks: smart wool, Wigwams, and Darn Tough! All great!

My SO and I have made christmas bags with toiletries and socks and we are driving around one weekend this month and handing them out to the homeless on island. Although I’m not as virtuous as some, if somebody asks me what I want for christmas, I’ll tell them!

-Chromebox
-Air purifier
-Socks of course
-A new black belt

I also got some games on the nintendo sale they’re having right now. I love presents and christmas!

3 Likes

I’m hoping for a pair of Sonos Moves & a Nagaoka MP-200 Cartridge.

2 Likes

Just a couple of 10 or 12TB hdds. That’s all.

5 Likes