W00t! Windows Weekly with Mary Jo in studio

I saw at the end of the FLOSS Weekly recording that they were setting up and @MaryJo is going to be in person on the set. I presume she’s arrived on the West Coast for the recording of the special end of year episode, but yay for her being in person on Windows Weekly too! :tada: It’s a Christmas miracle! :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

That is good to know, I’m tuning in right now. Mary Jo is one of my Favorites.

6 Likes

I snapped a few shots of Miss Mary Jo Foley

22 Likes

She’s my favorite contributor! A fantastic writer as well.

4 Likes

Thanks for the love, everyone! It’s been a blast to be out here in person! Make sure to tune in tomorrow (Thursday the 5th) for the Christmas show taping with the women hosts of TWiT all in the house!

16 Likes

It was an absolute joy to get the opportunity to meet @MaryJo! We are so lucky to have her with @Leo in the studio today! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t like Windows but love Mary Jo and Paul - I watch WW every week - nice to see her out here

5 Likes

Thanks for the great shots, Ant!

5 Likes

The ladies are taking over… @MaryJo, @gigastacey, & @Lory will be here with @Leo! You will NOT want to miss this one.

8 Likes

my pleasure, ma’am :slight_smile:
I’m looking forward to the holiday show

4 Likes

Mr Print, I love your manners. You have inspired me to lift my game.

5 Likes

I’m not a fan of auto correct however

8 Likes

Laughing so hard right now.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Hey THANKS, @Stupper08. Hope you’re doing well.

5 Likes

Wonderful pics @ant_pruitt look your photography work and loved seeing your pics of @MaryJo in you instagram story. Can’t wait to watch the Twit Christmas special.

3 Likes

Just caught the WW episode w/ Mary Jo in studio, really enjoyed it! Hopefully we can get Paul in there at some point as well.

4 Likes

Did @Lory make it in? I saw a tweet from @mikahsargent about the recording, but didn’t see Lory listed in the guests. That would so rock if these three ladies were together

I hope the idea for this came from my post on the “What shows would you like to see” thread here! But if not - then whomever did suggest it deserves a ton of credit - this is a type of panel I absolutely love!

3 Likes

No, unfortunately she called in sick.

3 Likes

Thank you, Phil. I appreciate ya following the BTS via our Instagram, too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So very sorry I missed it. I injured my back and had to cancel last minute. My heart breaks for missing out on this amazingly fun episode.

8 Likes

@Lory that’s such bad luck! Do take care, I know from personal experience how painful back injuries can be. Make sure to give it long enough to heal properly before you stress it again. We’ll look forward to seeing you in studio with the team sometime in the future.

3 Likes