TWiT Video Archive

Is there a TWiT video public access archive? I stumbled onto some older TWiT videos on Apple Podcasts that got me wondering where the others might be?

@ant_pruitt, here’s one that you might remember.

1 Like

They should all be on twit.tv - just go to Podcasts page and remove the active filter.

6 Likes

@Pommster, perfect, thank you! Was looking for Valley of Genius series.
Also found https://www.youtube.com/user/InsideTWiT that has a lot of old stuff.

2 Likes

No worries. Valley of Genius was audio only, but was great.

2 Likes

:fist_right:t5:
Thanks for the help.

1 Like

I recently made a discovery that might be relevant here:
TWiT Throwback
For some reason, it’s not listed at twit.tv/shows; I found it when I searched “TWiT” in Playapod. It’s a refreshing watch - all the shows I never saw because I didn’t discover TWiT until 2011. Right now, it’s serving up coverage of CES from 2010. LOL

4 Likes

Those are on archive.org too I think. Another good TWiT podcast archive, but I don’t think they have all the episodes.

4 Likes

Wow…Leo’s daughter had a podcast?

2 Likes

TWiT Throwback isn’t listed on twit.tv/shows because it’s not a “real show”. It’s just a special “secret” feed I have get generated via the TWiT API once a day and it contains episodes from 10 years ago today. I’ve actually had that feed running since early 2018, but we only told people about it last summer. Since then, it tends to fly under the radar. I think it’s only been mentioned on the live stream once, but not in any episodes. I posted about it in these forums a few months back. It only started getting to the first video episodes a couple months ago. (…so now there’s also a Video LO and a Video HI feed for it. Look for a Video HD feed sometime in 2022.)

The feed also gives me a chance to make sure that the episode data is correct on those old episodes. (Some data didn’t get imported correctly in either one or both of the site updates that happened since then…so I’ve occasionally gone back in to correct data.)

5 Likes