TWiT Sticker Request

Hello,

I am just curious if there is a way to purchase the new TWIT logo sticker?
I would like to promote the vlogs that I watch when I am out and about using my MacBook Pro,

Thank you,

Ryan

4 Likes

We don’t sell them but send me a SASE and I’ll mail you some:

Leo Laporte
TWiT
1351 Redwood Way Ste B
Petaluma, CA 94954

8 Likes

Hello Leo,

Thank you for responding to myself so fast. I will be sending the SASE within the next day or two. Thank you!

1 Like

Would you mind throwing an iPhone 11 Pro please? :grin:

10 Likes

We will keep an eye out for it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

good ask! totally doing this myself!

2 Likes

There are also TWiT stickers available in the geocache hidden right next to TWiT. Handy if anyone comes by the studio when we’re closed. :wink:

8 Likes

Same here, I’ll send it tomorrow.

1 Like

lol! well played, @RyGuy0184 :iphone:

2 Likes

I am doing this as well. Now, for us sending a SASE should we write on front what it is for?

You need to get an envelope addressed to TWiT and inside of it, put another envelope addressed back to yourself, with the appropriate postage on BOTH. You can just include a little note inside saying something nice and asking for some stickers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We do post nice notes on a wall in the office. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wonderfully said :slight_smile: Thank you!

Would be awesome if someone grabbed a GeoCache TWIT sticker and sent it via GeoCache near me to grab.

2 Likes

I do have to mention that we don’t have the cut vinyl stickers you see on the backs of my machines. Someone made those for me years ago and there are only a couple left.

The stickers we send are more traditional blue stickers - the kind we handed out yesterday at the Lastpass event.

If anyone knows someone who can make cut vinyl stickers, however, I’d be glad to order some. I really like them!

3 Likes

Ant,

It is worth a shot, right?

2 Likes

I’d take em :grinning:
But I don’t ever ask for much :grinning:

1 Like

Is it a “brick” wall?

2 Likes

I’ve had quite a bit of luck shopping on Alibaba for custom promotional items like that. It can be a bit of work to get a product you like at first, but it’s usually worth it compared to dealing with more customer-friendly options.

1 Like

I once put one of the TWIT stickers on the door of my stateroom on the ship, among the many stickers other officers had left in their wake. The next day, it was gone, and I complained to the captain. He admitted he thought someone was insulting me so he removed it hoping that he had got to it before I saw it.

6 Likes