TWIT 934: The Scrollbar is Jiggling

Beep boop - this is a robot. A new show has been posted to TWiT…

What are your thoughts about today’s show? We’d love to hear from you!

To Padre, if you have all those Bing points you can use them to purchase game pass coupons, my daughter uses my points to fund her Xbox habit.

Perhaps Google was scraping Twitter for Bards LLM and that’s why it is so awful - Artificial intelligence powered by natural stupidity :grin:

I understand LLMs scraping Reddit for knowledge data, but Twitter?!

1 Like

I donate mine to charity.

2 Likes

I used to do that - but, after cashing out nearly $200 worth for Amazon gift-cards during Covid to help buy Christmas for the kids, I hold on to my Bing points.

1 Like

Adobe have their Elements line of products so you can buy them not as a subscription. I looked and, yes, there is a Premier Elements. The entire system of patents is open to abuse though since, if you’re the inventor of a piece of technology, then why shouldn’t you be able to make money off it? After all, for example, there would have been work involved in the early mobile phone development. Patent trolls, however, are a problem

As much as I agree with the panel on the stalking issue, if you have some kind of neurodiverse to the extent that you geniuinly do not conform to what behaviour society agrees to be OK, through lack of understanding, then it seems unfair to punish you Without meaning to suggest that such behaviour is OK, and for the victim it can be harrowing, cases beed to be looked at individually.

1 Like