TWIS 52: Bill Nye The Science Guy Talks Space

Beep boop - this is a robot. A new show has been posted to TWiT…

What are your thoughts about today’s show? We’d love to hear from you!

I heard a rumour that TWIS now has a video feed. If you’re subscribed by audio only, you may want to check for a video option if that appeals to you.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s just a rumor if it’s right there on the twit.tv page :wink:

Yeah the team hustled to get video for this episode (and all future episodes) even though Rod hasn’t finished painting his studio!

FWIW I’ve always thought your shot was just fine, Rod.

1 Like

I watched this episode, great to have the video to put the faces to voices and of course see the iconic Bill Nye. Can you add the live recording schedule to twit google calendar? I have just started making this program on my weekly must consume list and am a sucker for pre and post show banter. Thanks!

Here is what chat GPT says of Bill Nye

While Bill Nye is widely recognized as a science communicator, it’s important to note that he does not hold a Ph.D. or an advanced degree in science

1 Like

TWiS will not be on the live stream until further notice.

I guess internally there’s still a livestream running on the Tricaster, it’s just not broadcast out to the internet, right? I assume you want to avoid something accidentally getting leaked on the internet.

Not concerned about leaks or anything like that. Was just a workflow decision made.