TWIG 595: Welcome to the Fetaverse

Beep boop - this is a robot. A new show has been posted to TWiT…

What are your thoughts about today’s show? We’d love to hear from you!

2 Likes

@Leo said @flotus on Twitter goes to VP Harris :smirk:

I have a feeling this won’t be the first time Kamala Harris and Jill Biden are confused. Kamala is the first woman to hold such a high office in the US, and I guess firsts can be confusing for a while. :grin:

1 Like

D’oh. Stupid. It’s more a confusion about the abbreviations, I promise!

2 Likes

Ah, a new Friday and a new day to hear Jeff call people stupid he does not agree with in the least substantiated way possible. (15:30) Let’s count the minutes until he diagnoses others with overconfidence and discounting of others’ perspective while yelling moral panic. There needs to be a bingo card and drinking game. That’s why I tune in.

Love the push and bickering by Leo 17:45 while Jeff instantly becomes the only person in the room with access to any sort of empathy for and insight into the black community. Must go on the bingo card.

2 Likes

Very funny. I like the bingo card and drinking game idea. I have a nice selection of single malts… But I’m usually driving when I listen to the show…

1 Like

I have too many bingo cards, I’ve already got the C-Suite forecast bingo card, the Marketing-speak bingo card, the technerd bingo card and the Zoom call bingo card… :joy:

1 Like

Btw, I wish that Australia stuck to their guns and Google pulled out of the market with search. It would send a wonderful precedent that states and societies still have the last word in discussions with private, foreign companies. But not only that - it would encourage other nations to follow suit. Google would be cut back to reasonable size or gone altogether in ten years and ten or twenty companies would arise in their place, once again enabling competition in the search and ad market. I’d hope the panel were more pro competition instead of celebrating the big dog. But then, it IS This week in Google.

1 Like