TNW104: Does the Dyson EV Suck?

Beep boop - this is a robot. A new show has been posted to TWiT…

What are your thoughts about today’s show? We’d love to hear from you!

1 Like

The talk between @mikahsargent and @JasonHowell about letting people know about the smart speaker in your home immediately reminded me of this particular strip by xkcd.

I probably should have a pdf on my phone and ask people to sign it when they approach me.

3 Likes

Appropriate and FANTASTIC! Man, I love XKCD. :grin:

3 Likes

Lol! Love it. Did you see the author on Triangulation?

2 Likes

Great show gentlemen. The discussion with Reed makes me glad my kids are all grown up.

@JasonHowell glad you like it.

@ant_pruitt it is the only episode of Triangulation that I watch so far.

1 Like

there’s been some good ones on there. I never knew how fascinating garbage could be until Mr Sargent’s interview with the garbologist. The epi that dropped today is gonna be fascinating. I have the book that I need to read.

1 Like

With Sam’s discussion of the difficulty around starting an EV company, I’d like a follow-up report on Arcimoto in Eugene. Padre took a ride in one a couple of years ago, and they have just started retail production. I think it would make a good story. They seem to have done well so far, negotiating through an IPO, Federal qualifications, etc. getting to the market.

As a father of two & grandad of 4, when Mikah brought up the concept of just talking to your kids and explaining why you are limiting their time on their phones, wondering if that would be enough to keep them from circumventing parental controls, the first thing that came to my mind was, ”well, bless your heart.” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes