The time, it does fly (Time flies title was too short...)

Maybe I did miss 1 day, I don’t think I did but who knows. Ah well

1 Like

Yeah, I never close my browser and rarely reboot my PC. So based on that I will probably never get it… oh well. I’m not changing my behaviour to suit a computer.

1 Like

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

you-can-do-it-meme-17-1

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Since I doubt there is a day that goes by that I don’t post or otherwise engage with the site, you’d think those interactions would count. But everyone knows that computers can’t count :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah me either, I just noticed that I don’t even have the 10 consecutive day badge either lol.

1 Like

Got Aficiondo today.

1 Like

Same, mid 1995 with Netscape 1.0 on Sun Sparc 5’s at University of Greenwich in London and a bunch of green-screen VT100 terminals to the Atlas mainframe using Usenet and downloading PC shareware for fun!

VAX/VMS and the utility was (and is) called PHONE.
There are those who swear by EDT. I’ve used it a bit in my time, but about the time I started, the Extensible Versatile Editor (EVE) was available. I did most of my code writing in EVE because of the ability to have split windows, and see different sections of a file, or multiple files at one time.

1 Like

I grew up in EDT, then TPU took over. It was more powerful, but the keys on the num pad weren’t as useful or rather not so ingrained as EDT. I made a custom mapping with a mixture of EDT and TPU shortcuts.