The Photo Thread - Week of 2020-10-25

The film simulations/recipes are really making me love using a Fuji again.

Black and white is really catching my eye at the moment.

14 Likes

Trying out some black and white too. From a recent afternoon walk. Pixel 4a.

7 Likes

Visiting a customer’s office today. Will go back when I’m not so busy to get some more photos.
Pixel 5, edits on Lightroom (having fun with the new colour grading tools)

8 Likes

A couple of Fall pictures, while out walking the neighborhood.

6 Likes

Two images from last week in Pennsylvania.

11 Likes

Opposites - autumnal trees with fresh flowers.

7 Likes

I’m with you! I am a big fan of Classic Chrome. I shoot raw and apply the simlulations in Lightroom.

2 Likes

Got an iPhone 12 Pro. My first phone with an ultrawide camera. They are so much fun to shoot with!

12 Likes

The additional perspective is very nice to have, even if I don’t use it very often.

I’ve always had add-on lenses (moment/olloclip) for all my phones in the past few years, but the convenience of having it built-in is great.

1 Like

Yep, I’ve used the Moment wide angle lens, but having to use their case and carry an additional lens meant that I seldom used it.

1 Like

It has been a while since I have posted. Being in Houston, just left me not feeling it. Now that I am back in Guanajuato Mexico. I find myself digging out my phone constantly.

Taken with my OG iPhone X (looking forward to getting the 12 Pro Max, when I return to the US, maybe someday). Cropped, and adjusted in Pixelmator Photo.

Guanajuato has a long history of mining, so this statue of two miners at work greet you when you come in from the city of Leon. It shows how seriously folks here take wearing of masks.

9 Likes

Morning walk. Pixel 4a.

5 Likes

Love the mood of this one. Is that structure anything significant?

Been in a new office building just under a month, honestly first time I’ve looked up today and noticed the nicely structured entrance.

9 Likes

Nice. Where I last worked security would have jumped on you as cameras weren’t allowed. Used to give visitors a shock :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Despite being leased to mainly government departments, I don’t think security would mind here unless you were bothering people.

That being said, it helped that security had gone home for the day :slightly_smiling_face:

No, but it’s a popular spot for wedding photos. It’s a local botanical garden.

1 Like

Interesting, both shots with Galaxy s20+, normal and night mode

And with the normal lens

8 Likes

New pixel 4a night sight test of my hometown town hall

11 Likes

Testing pixel astronomy mode

4 Likes