The Photo Thread : Week of 2020-07-26

Thanks. I would have liked to have the head more in focus, but I’m pleased with it overall.

2 Likes

Maybe an SLR harness under a jacket when it is cool enough?

1 Like

Some shots at different times taken from the top floor of my house.

Mist lakes

I liked the Sun highlighting the power lines.

11 Likes

I use a Lowe Pro Slingshot backpack. It has one diagonal strap and you rotate it round your body, so that the opening for the camera is flat in front of you. I then put the camera strap around my neck, before I take the camera out of the bag.

2 Likes

and @Uzetaab Thanks both. It’s been a challenge for years, as I already have a CamelBak with water and all my bike stuff, so an additional bag would be a pain and I’ve never found anything that will consolidate biking and camera kit. You want the weight low down when biking.

An excuse for a smaller camera maybe :joy: Although you then conclude you might as well stick with the smartphone :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

WIth the colors and lighting, it looks so surreal. Wow.

7 Likes

I have not yet found my “thing” in photography, but I find myself mostly taking pictures of wildlife, flowers and insects. And my family of course.

6 Likes

Lovely summer evening yesterday. Was out with the dog just as the sun was dropping below the horizon.

OnePlus 7T Pro, with a bit of mystical and glow in Luminar.

Near Alfred’s Castle, Ashbury, Oxfordshire, UK

11 Likes

Places to go. Pixel 3a.

6 Likes

“Hurry up and take the photo, I’ve got sticks to chase!”

~Doggo, probably.

Nice shot.

5 Likes

Port Willunga Jetty Pylons (South Australia). Remains of a jetty from when Port Willunga was a grain port. I was a little too late to get the best of the sunset unfortunately.

8 Likes

The sun coming through the clouds looked lovely, but faded in the photo, HDR and highlighted in Snapseed.

9 Likes

I went back to Port Willunga today. This is one of the shots I took.

8 Likes

Gorgeous!

Gratuitous verbiage to meet the limit

1 Like

Very cool way of framing :fist_right:t5:

2 Likes

What other “thing” of photography interests you?

Jalapenos. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Updated thread here

1 Like

Are you in Germany? I miss Germany…

2 Likes

Hallo Saguaro, nein ich komme aus Großbritannien. Meine Frau wurde jedoch in Hannover geboren.

2 Likes