The Photo Thread : Week of 2020-07-05

All this needs is American flag socks! :grin:

5 Likes

6 Likes

This is a random but intriguingly strange snapshot on two levels:

• It’s a purple Rolls Royce with a “can’t drive faster than 70” sign.
  • It’s a picture I took slightly zoomed in on my S10e which makes it look a bit like I’ve applied a comic strip filter to it due to over-smoothed fields with comparable colour and over-heightened contrast.

6 Likes

11 Likes

I bet it’s armoured. The weight would put it in a truck category or something like that.

1 Like

Interesting thought! Must be an exciting life if it brought you a purple Rolls Royce but also the need (or enough fear) to armour it. There’s enough for a little philosophical, psychological, economics, automotive, sociology, and so on booklet there. Each chapter one perspective.

1 Like

Stunning! Those clouds with the rays of sunshine

1 Like

Yes, I was really impressed with how well it worked out. I was walking along a tree lined lane and saw the sun coming through the clouds in a gap in the trees and thought I’d try my luck…

1 Like

Lucky enough for a weekend break with the family. Headed to the beach tonight for an amazing sunset.

8 Likes

A couple of cranes(grus grus). One of the largest birds in Sweden with a wingspan of up to 2.5 metres.

4 Likes

These are pretty awesome. Well done!

1 Like

Love these shots - especially the first and last photo!

1 Like

Some more street shots.

5 Likes

Another cool but clear day, couldn’t resist another beach sunset photo op.

7 Likes

More blooms from last night’s walk

5 Likes

And one from this morning

6 Likes

3 Likes

Beautiful. Especially the last shot.

And the first one.

And the rest…

2 Likes

My main guy, Griffin the Dog (a.k.a. G-dawg), scoping out critters at sunrise.
~ West Fork Butte Fire Lookout - Lolo National Forest - Western Montana 7/5/2020

9 Likes

The new week’s thread is here: