The Lounge - Let me in!

I’m exhausted and looking for a place to drink an expensive glass of wine from Napa while listening to archived TWiT podcasts. If that doesn’t sound like lounge member criteria, I don’t know what does.

7 Likes

You earn your entrance to our Lounge by participating. Once you become a “Regular” you’re in.

6 Likes

@acomputerpro, Here are the requirement for “trust level 3: Regular” unless @Leo has modified them from the defaults:

2 Likes

The idea is that the Lounge is for Closers. No wait.

4 Likes

Guess I’ll probably not see the lounge then. I just don’t get that “like” thing. And I’m not going to start liking things for the sake of liking things.

3 Likes

I understand but also disagree. For me I think “Oh that’s a good idea/perspective/explanation” and use it that way. You don’t even have to [fully] agree with someone to recognize a good point or a well presented perspective. It’s a pretty minor effort, and, at least theoretically, the reward should be more things you will “like”. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Guess I’ll probably not see the lounge then. I just don’t get that “like” thing. And I’m not going to start liking things for the sake of liking things.

I liked your comment just because I could. :wink:

7 Likes

I only am liking items that I find interesting, fun or news to me :slight_smile: I never abuse the like button.

6 Likes

Took me awhile of searching to get on here, but I finally made it.

3 Likes

I’m a like button abuser. I like everyone.

5 Likes

I think that’s the way to be, especially when the community is relatively small. I’ve “liked” every person’s first comment on the “Introductions” thread, just so they can know that someone is reading and glad they said hello.

6 Likes

It also is a way to show the poster that you read the post and acknowledge it. Like a :+1:

3 Likes

I’m on my way!

yabasic

5 Likes