SN 762: Virus Contact Tracking

Beep boop - this is a robot. A new show has been posted to TWiT…

What are your thoughts about today’s show? We’d love to hear from you!

How much longer are the TWiT hosts going to avoid the idea of allowing their significant others attempting haircuts? :wink:

2 Likes

Next the Governments will want to put a chip in our heads. No thank you, I just fine with social distancing. I cut my own hair, it’s easy to do. $ 20.oo clippers is all the hosts will need. I don’t miss paying $12.oo for a hair cut. Let’s see how creative they can be :grinning:.

2 Likes

Steve specifically clarified this was Virus Contact Tracing not Tracking as indicated in the show title. Nitpicking aside, would most folks actually think to manually upload some kind of data after being diagnosed positive? I’m thinking that would be the last thing on my mind.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

I asked Leo yesterday about his hair and he said he wasnt thrilled with the idea of Lisa cutting his hair. :grin:

1 Like

Well, maybe he still remembers December 31, 2014 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been cutting my own hair for nearly a decade. I am mostly balding anyway, so I just do a nice #2 all over… no one has ever told me I look ridiculous… :wink: This has worked great for me Conair - Even Cut Dual Blade | Walmart Canada

I have enough trouble finding someone who does a good job, and these are among people who know how to cut hair. I think I’ll just resign myself to no haircut for several more months. At least I got one in mid March.

4 Likes