RSS video versions?

Hello so I noticed my phone is quite full and it’s because my subscribed TwiT Podcasts seem to be all in FullHD! This is really not necessary. I think 720p is absolutely sufficient, but I have trouble finding the right links. Sometimes in the search I see video_hi and other times just video. On How to Subscribe to TWiT Podcasts it’s only video and audio, without any quality selections and it all seems to be fullHD. I try changing url to video_hi or video_lo but it’s not working. Is there any more video versions or no longer?

1 Like

You can also set the podcast app to delete watched episodes. I only keep the last 2 on the phone,

Aha so I see there is just HD now…
big_D sorry but do you really think I keep all episodes on the phone? :slight_smile: Of course my Podcast app deletes it after it’s played. But imagine that I am subscribed to TwiET, SN, TWIT, FLOSS, TNW, TwiCH and then a few other nonTwit podcasts. In case my settings is to download 10 episodes for each podcast and each episode takes 1GB or more, then it’s pretty huge in total. For now I have lowered the number of downloaded episodes…

1 Like