Question of the Day: What song is the ringtone on your phone?

I love Van Morrison!

1 Like

I need something that is loud, so I can hear my phone from down the hall at work

So, I use a song by Hole - Celebrity Skin

ā€œAnother Green Worldā€, by Brian Eno is my main.

I also have a rip of the theme music to a 70ā€™s British TV show, that is very recognisable, except for the first bit, and thatā€™s the bit I use. So, if the phone goes off when Iā€™m with someone, they will know tune, but hardly anyone can place it, and you can see pain in their faces as they try - obviously I donā€™t tell them until they have suffered enough. I am thoughtful like that.

3 Likes

Doinā€™ the TWiT what else?

Doinā€™ the TWiT

4 Likes

My ringtone has been the opening theme of The X-Files (for most of my past phones too), and my email notification is STNG door chime (many times Iā€™ll say in Picardā€™s voice ā€œCome!ā€ when the chime goes off at work). :relaxed:

2 Likes

I usually only have vibrate on. But I looked it up, right now itā€™s part of the theme to Archer. Linus and Lucy by Vince Guaraldi, is my favorite tone to use as an alarm to wake up too, also New Slang by The Shins. Iā€™ve been making ringtones since it was possible on iOS. I have never downloaded one.

1 Like

Just the section of you doing the old Moto ringtone right :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I actually love that song Leo, thanks for sharing the download.

1 Like

Billy Squier - The Stroke
or
Kill Bill - Whistle Song

ā€¦depending on my mood.

1 Like

My main ringingtone is Joy, Christian band but canā€™t recall the name. If my mom calls itā€™s her fav song Give me your eyes by Brandon Heath and when work calls its the Halloween Movie Theme song because work is a nightmare sometimes lol. For text messages I have the law and order gavel chung-chung as my tone.

1 Like

Dang, we all should be so lucky tease No one of consequence calls meā€¦ but I get plenty of scammers and spammers to make up for it.

2 Likes

I made my own from YouTubeā€™s Vlog No Copyright Music from Ikson - ā€œHome.ā€ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrz_omDwiGA

2 Likes

I use Ciscoā€™s free ringtones.

1 Like