Post your Photos - The Great Photo Thread

Forgot to mention, my best friend took this with his Nikon D750 and Tamron 90mm Macro lens. I’m holding a 20 diopter Volk condensing lens used to examine the retina.

1 Like

First snow in Central Minnesota last Friday night under the lights at our football game. Nikon D850 24-70mm. I use Adobe lightroom for all my organization and editing.

13 Likes

Nice autumn picture with the iPhone 6s! lol

18 Likes

Pic from my iPhone 10S. I washed my car, probably the last time before I need to put it in hibernation for the winter. It was a bit chilly that day at 55°F. I’m not ready for winter!

8 Likes

20 Likes

Bodega Head, CA

13 Likes

St. Marys Church, NY

16 Likes

Well, since there might be some tech fans here :slight_smile: A few days ago I got to photograph this guy when he was giving a talk at Cambridge University. I was a bit nervous about getting some shots I was pleased with, but got a handful I really like. This was shot with the Fuji XH1 and the 50-230mm. I bought the lens second hand for £150 especially for the event. It’s quite a slow aperture lens, but has a certain character I like. Plus Bill seemed cool.

13 Likes

sheeeeesh! You folks in here can shoot! :camera_flash::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

iPhone 11 with some edits in Instagram. Hotel Hartland, San Francisco.

10 Likes

8 Likes

I’ve not had (or made) much time to shoot, but I did have one photo walk recently near my home. It was sunset time and I shot this with a bit of “over processing” in my mind.
Lightroom, Photoshop (for atmosphere brush use), Canon EOS RP (I think, doesn’t matter. lol!).

19 Likes

this reminds me of a similar shot I captured while at CES Asia this year. Love the detail.

1 Like

Visited the Victoria Butterfly Gardens last week and got this shot with my Pixel 3 XL in Portrait mode. Pleased with the result!

17 Likes

Stop looking so pretty, birds, you’re making the rest of us look schleppy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome photo!

2 Likes

@Gareth Great Capture! How did you get the water droplets to stay in place? Impressive!

@Modestoman Yes, please! Great shot

Gotham was lovely last night.

9 Likes

I shot this on an iPhone 11 Pro and did some touch ups in Lightroom Mobile.

13 Likes

Very nice. Impressive dynamic range.

2 Likes