Photo Thread: Week 2021-04-25

Purchased a 22x telephoto lens to play with on my Pixel 3a. Wind was blowing directly at me when I was trying it out, so trying to keep still with a table to tri-pod was challenging. But it was fun to play with.
Top photo pixel alone at full zoom. Bottom photo using the lens.

8 Likes

Sunny Sunday drive. Spotted these three on a walk around the village. S20 FE, ‘mystical’ in the trees, some sharpening and structure added to the cars, white balance adjusted.

11 Likes

Nice effort considering the wind :fist_right:t5:

I like this shot, my family doesn’t care much for it.

10 Likes

I hope you don’t mind that I played with your image a bit. I simply duplicated the image, and then used transparency with a multiply. It makes the colours more intense, and darkens it a bit, giving it more of an evening atmosphere to me.

8 Likes

A trip to the zoo at the weekend…

One brave pidgeon

It’s GROUND HOG DAY!

11 Likes

Saw this classic Mustang over the weekend. A 1966 model if I’m not mistaken. I’m partial to the 1968-1969 years myself, but you really can’t go wrong with the early pony cars.

11 Likes

8 Likes

My roses are blooming

10 Likes

Looked eerily architectural and deep for an evening sky.

9 Likes

Still napping in her little house in the greens

Just realised how horrible the Bokeh looks on my old S10e sensor.

8 Likes

Quick trip to Las Vegas this week. Was messing around with some long exposure shots but forgot my mount so only two were somewhat salvageable :expressionless:

(The galaxy skies are Luminar effects)

10 Likes

Nice. What kind of camera are you using for these?

Thanks! These were all taken from a Sony Xperia 1 ii. Sony’s Photography Pro app is pretty sweet once you’ve got the UI figured out.

1 Like

Night walk chasing the moon. Pixel 4a.

7 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Photo Thread: Week 2021-05-02

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Photo Thread: Week 2021-05-02