Pandemic Entertainment

There to seem to be a number of “feel good” videos that pop-up in a situation like ours. Maybe you wanted to share some you’ve found enjoyable or thoughtful or moving…

2 Likes

I’ll go first with these two, typical East Coast Canadian fare:

2 Likes

Our Prime Minster had a slip of the tongue one day when talking about the risk of people speaking face to face… and now he must pay :wink:

1 Like

One of my all-time favourite bands

Edit: In case any nerds need a reminder of where you’ve heard them before :wink:

1 Like

A recorded stage production of Phantom of the Opera as a fund raiser for out of work actors:

A tribute to the health workers and people involved with putting food on your plate.

2 Likes

Netflix have released a load of their educational documentaries for free viewing on youtube

[RSS feed]
Watch with friends in a chatroom https://cytu.be/r/Netflix_Educational

A group of Canadian musicians came together to perform “Lean On Me” as a fundraising effort.
Featuring, in alphabetical order:
Avril Lavigne, Bad Child, Bryan Adams, Buffy Sainte-Marie, Command Sisters, Dan Kanter, Desiire, Donovan Woods, Fefe Dobson, Geddy Lee, Jann Arden, Johnny Orlando, Josh Ramsay, Jules Halpern, Justin Bieber, Marie-Mai, Michael Bublé, Olivia Lunny, Ryland James, Sarah McLachlan, Scott Helman, Serena Ryder, Shawn Hook, The Tenors, TIKA, Tyler Shaw, Walk Off The Earth

1 Like