Need some help from group

hi im trying to get into my master of cyber security, but im in b.s. of cyber security, im a online college student at gcu and i use a ip[ad i have autsium but
higer up on sectrum, and my
ccna instructor in 2 year college recamend i go to cyber security so i am my, question is i use a ipas i write in apa and want to get some app to help
me write better for apa i use work since online collgege give us free office 365 and anuy good app can help me you guys can reamend to me i do use the disability office also i use most stuff on a ipad works great flas only thing having problem but, the puffion brower, going away for flas any replacement i can use on ip[ad thansk only use ipad untill programing class thanks ray toth sorry, about bad spelling im 1 step from leaginly blind still hard to see even with glasses i got thansk ray toth hope can help

1 Like

The built-in Pages app offers decent Word-like functionality suitable for “desktop publishing” page layout. For something rich text only, there’s the built-in Notes app. Those are all I personally use, so I can’t speak to others directly, but have heard good things about Neebo, GoodNotes, and Notability. If you’re looking for syntax hilighting for writing code, you might take a look at Coda. Best wishes to you in your studies.

1 Like

I agree with philodygmn about Pages and Notes, the native apps on the iPad. I wanted to add that I use GoodNotes and love how with the Apple Pencil I can write hand written notes that are searchable. If you have trouble seeing the keys maybe getting an Apple Pencil and using good notes would be a good alternative. Good luck with school :smile:

1 Like