Mr Ant Pruitt stop it!😜

Dude you look 10 years younger without the beard!!
Stop it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grinning::grinning:
Grow it back I insist :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Good to see you more on the network more this week.
:fist_left::v:

7 Likes

Lol!!! Nah, maybe two years younger at best. I’ve totally owned up to being old-ISH. Thanks for the post. Really funny. Made my day :smile:

4 Likes

Beard is scratchy, isn’t it? And shaving it off must be taking a lot of time. I’m for @ant_pruitt being 2 years younger :smiley:

2 Likes

Beards are itch when you first grow them then it gets much better

2 Likes

i usually have a beard because shaving takes time and I think it’s a waste of time. But every now and then i’ll do a clean start just to check my skin. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a big full beard
Haven’t shaved to the skin in 10 years
Every few months my wife jumps me and trims it😜
She did that 2 weeks ago :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I’m not a huge fan of shaving, either, but beard is not my thing. So I gotta shave at least every other day. And it does take time, you’re right. Especially as I got myself the original 1959 Gillette Fatboy and all the accessories to make it more pleasurable. The results are awesome but it’s quite cumbersome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve tried growing a proper beard before, but I just can’t get past the itchy period :laughing: I can usually last 3-4 days before it gets unbearable.

2 Likes

Not to say, un-beard-able :slight_smile: I once tried not to shave for a week, and I don’t wanna do that again. And I’m not a beard-type-of-a-guy either, so it’s not a problem. But some people do look nice wearing a beard.

2 Likes