Molekule's claims are fake?

That’s incredible that it stops an asthma attack for you!

1 Like

Asthma is the main reason the machine was developed. “The original technology was designed by Dr. Yogi Goswami while at the University of Florida, with the intention to alleviate his son’s debilitating asthma and allergies”.

1 Like

The Wirecutter review compared the Molekule to HEPA air filtration systems. They refused Molekule’s offer to send them equipment to test the PECO capabilites. So I think Wirecutter was really comparing apple to oranges and saying the apples lacked that citrusy flavor.

Check the research papers at molekule.com to see what the various labs that did test the PECO reported. For example the study from the Lawrence Berkeley lab.

If you want a HEPA filter there are many less expensive models available (we use Coways at home and work) but the Molekule does something HEPA cannot. So we have both.

4 Likes

Latest on air purifier settlement. Personally I like our Molekule and think is really does provide a better environment. We’ve had ours over a year now.

I have no dog in this hunt, but it also seems like maybe this was a “money grab” because it appears to be a case of “it’s cheaper to settle than to fight”…

Always hope stuff like this doesn’t cause companies I rely on to go bankrupt. Would be stuck with an $800 paper weight if they stopped selling replacement filters.

1 Like