Lory Gil in da hooouuuuuse!

Hi Hi Hi there! So happy that TWiT has helped us come together to chat in this forum. If’n you have questions for me, want to tell me about your favorite band, or need help with your iPhone/iPad/Mac, drop in and say hi!

9 Likes

Yayyyyyyy Lori is here!!!
Been enjoying your commentary on Macbreak Weekly since you first started.

My favorite band is Within Temptation, though my taste in music is very broad and I like a lot of artists and bands.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll be checking out Within Temptation shortly. Thanks for the recommendation!

Favorite new band (with a classic rock sound) is Greta Van Fleet. They are solid musicians.

4 Likes

Although probably not to Lory’s tastes, I’m going to stump for an underappreciated Canadian artist that I am a fan of: Jeremy Fisher https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_nieND0wS0AlQDPrBYD0kKxffapLtTSslM

2 Likes

Welcome @Lory! Would you mind sharing a link to some of your music? I know it often gets plugged at the end of MBW, but I’ll confess myself unable to recall the name of your band and just a little bit lazy. Thanks!

3 Likes

Sick Burn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0yfGozXrys (I didn’t find any link to music though)

4 Likes

#notyourmamasledzepplin :rofl: But seriously. I do like these kids.

3 Likes

I hadn’t heard of Jeremy Fisher before, but I’m an insta fan now. It’s mellow and catchy. Thanks for telling me about him!

3 Likes

Hi, Lori! I know that it’s completely superficial, but I love the color of your hair. I’m also a fan of your show, though!

4 Likes

Hey Lori

Love your insight on MacBreak Weekly

4 Likes

Wonderful! Welcome Lory :slight_smile: Thank you for being a part of this. You are a rockstar!

3 Likes

Join us, Lori join us
One of us, one of us

3 Likes

Greta Van Fleet is awesome

1 Like

Welcome @Lory!! You are many of us when you comment on tech and your perspective is always so informed!!

2 Likes

Aww. Thanks! Appreciate the feedback.

Gabba gabba we accept you.

2 Likes