IOS 466: Track Yourself

Beep boop - this is a robot. A new show has been posted to TWiT…

On this week’s iOS Today with Leo Laporte and Mikah Sargent:

• Track yourself with these apps and accessories: Beautyrest Sleeptracker, Pillow, Cardiogram, Apple Watch, Oura Ring, Motiv Ring, Beautyrest Sleeptracker.
  • News: Apple releases back-to-back updates to iOS 13, Halide gets a huge update for iPhone 11, Spotify will soon support Siri, and Call of Duty: Mobile is here.
  • Viewer Feedback: Getting dark mode to work on iOS 13, submitting feedback to Apple, using “When App Opens …” Siri Shortcuts, and automated routines with Siri Shortcuts.
  • Leo’s App Cap: Mario Kart Tour OR Sonic Racing
  • Mikah’s App Cap: Astound - Voice & Speech Coach

Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.

You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.

What are your thoughts about today’s show? We’d love to hear from you!

3 Likes

There is always so much discussed in iOS Today… I appreciate the wrap up! Keep up the great work guys

1 Like

:pushpin: maybe :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks for including my feedback, Mikah!

1 Like

Great episode, as always!

1 Like

Wide gamut from what the twerking bear wears to bed to Mario cart.

2 Likes

You guys got a question a user asking how to submit feedback to Apple and while the information you gave regarding the feedback app while on a beta and developer radars is correct. Apple also has a dedicated website for public feedback here

https://www.apple.com/feedback/

1 Like

I enjoy watching various shows but don’t know if I would have signed up for the discourse account but for this episode. It was informational as always but so funny! I loved the conversation about sleeping…“I don’t know how people with shoulders sleep.” I had to listen to that section over and over and was laughing each time. Inccidentally I also sleep on my stomach and what side-sleepers don’t know maybe is that stomach sleepers tuck their hands under their chest so they doesn’t get pulled into the bed and mess up their muscle tone. LOL!

I also had to re-watch the speech app bit where Leo is rotating his shoulder and singing…I love your down-to-earth, normal talking, spontaneous, relaxed manner Leo…and have to admit I only watch shows hosted by you. So thank you for not retiring…my well of knowledge might dry up if you do. :slight_smile:

Thank you.
RR

5 Likes