I'll do a full review of this soon for Hands On Tech - Logitech MX series

I stopped by the Logitech booth at Adobe Max 2019 to show them my old M510 mouse that I LOVE. I feel that the old mouse is better than any of the new “tiny” mice that are offered today by vendors. Logitech showed off its MX Master 3 mouse to see if I would like it better than my legacy mouse. Logitech also shared its MX Keyboard.
I previously reviewed the Logitech Craft keyboard and didn’t care for the “crown” so much.

3 Likes

I’ve been using the MX series mice (mouses? meece?) for several years. I’m currently on the MX Master 2 and it is great. I like a larger size ergonomic mouse and this one fits my hand great. I find it hard to go back to regular mice at this point (especially without the thumb rest).

3 Likes

I used the first MX Master for years, but is succumbed to a double click issue years after I expected it to go kaput. After that, I went to the MX Master S2 and have been quite happy with it. I did have an issue with the thumb rest button, but a tutorial on youtube helped me solve that issue. The original had better battery life, but you can plug the S2 in and continue to use it while charging. I just don’t understand why Logitech wont put out a USB-C unifying receiver.

EDIT: I just checked my amazon order history and I have been on the S2 for 4 years

1 Like

I just got the MX Master S2. I wanted the 3, but it was just released and unavailable. Then Amazon had the 2 on sale…

1 Like

Nice! Still using my old G500 mouse but will be looking for a replacement soon. Will keep a lookout for your review.

1 Like

I’m so glad Logitech has the guts to keep mice sizes for larger hands.

I bought an MX mouse in the mid 2000s. That was nice and lasted me years. I bought 2 MX Master 2S’ about 18 months ago and I’m very happy with them - I used one at work and one at home, but the new company policy means I have to use a company provided mouse at work now - I now have an Anker vertical mouse, as the MX Master series is too expensive.

1 Like

I hate meeces to pieces! :smiley:

3 Likes

I must be an odd duck. My work machine is a laptop. When I’m at my home office, I’m in a KVM/Docking station with my Logitech. When I’m anywhere else, I just deal with the trackpad. Just about everyone else has a travel mouse. I just don’t bother.

1 Like

Well, everyone has the preference. I started a previous thread on that issue. For me, using a trackpad takes me 2x as long to do stuff. I gotta have a mouse.

1 Like

Let’s go with “meece.” I like meece.

1 Like

Sheesh… :-1:

char limit

1 Like

Meeeces has it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Roll with it

2 Likes