How do you plan on enjoying the Big Handegg Championship Game?

• OTA (Over the Air Antenna)
  • Cable (Cable Box)
  • Streaming (NFL.com, Hulu Live, YoutubeTV, Etc.)
  • Radio (SiriusXM, Broadcast)
  • Not watching or interested.

0 voters

had to Urban Dictionary that one, “handegg” is the only name I can think of for the game that makes even less sense than “football” :joy:

3 Likes

Not interested in the Superb Owl beyond the good deals on TVs :wink:

1 Like

I didn’t realize that there was still football on TV.

1 Like

If its not hockey, I don’t care :smiley:

I think it could be a very exciting game. Or @Leo 's Niner’s defense absolutely crushes KC and it will be a bad game.

1 Like

Never intentionally watched any sort of ball game in my life… :relaxed:

1 Like

If I find it streaming on the broadcast website, I’ll watch it that way. If it was the Pittsburgh Steelers, I’d crash a party somewhere. Lots of Steelers Fans in these mountains. I basically gave up on sports, they just compete for the most money they can get, and play awfully.

I might watch some of the ads though. It’s hard to find them here, because the local broadcasters override them with Canadian specific ads. For a time it appeared that was being disallowed, but recently the Supreme Court ruled it is allowed.

1 Like

Figured that with your Logo. All Star Weekend this weekend. BlueJackets fan here.

1 Like

Yes, I will be watching the game. Disappointed that Giroux didn’t get voted into the game, though.

Will record the game and will skip over the game and watch all the commercials the next day.

1 Like

Go Niners! Kittle over the middle!!!

Had to Google that one!

2 Likes

This just in… Leo is saving $50K…He’s not going to the game.

2 Likes

I am actually looking forward to the stores being deserted during the game… Traffic is also much less too.

As an British Australian, I don’t understand American football; I don’t understand AFL either mind you.

1 Like

You can wake me when it’s over. I’m much more excited about Groundhog day.https://www.nj.com/news/2020/02/groundhog-day-2020-results-video-live-stream-of-punxsutawney-phil-staten-island-chuck-essex-ed-and-other-groundhogs-looking-for-shadows.html

Whats interesting is not one vote for streaming. That is where the 4K broadcast will be shown.

I’m from the UK and I have no interest in the superbowl, but find it strange that people want to watch commercials !