Happy Birthday Leo, fellow Sagittarius

Leo and I were both born under the same Sagittarius moon in New York city. Manhattan vs Brooklyn. Been watching Ever since ”The Site” (MSNBC)the emmy award winning show, cancelled by the tragic death of Princess Di and the resulting 24/7 news coverage. #DevNul.

When Leo and I both turned 30 I was diagnosed with testicular cancer. During the operation my nerve in my groin was permanently damaged and I have had been on disability due to post operative pain that never went away.

I often think what my life would be like if I was healthy. I hope I would have turned into someone like Leo. Both of us were drive time dj’s at college and have love of technology. In 1972 I worked with U Mass Amherst in their Computer aided math department. First computer? Toshiba t-1000 laptop. Now I have too many to count.

Chronic pain is a terrible thing to live with, but distraction is the best way to get by. Currently working on website to help other sufferers use this technique. Quick question: Squarespace or WordPress?

Thank you Leo, Lisa and Megan (who answers my tweets) for all the great info.

I hope if I was healthy I would move to Petaluma and join the staff, my wife and I were at the last Brickhouse twit during butter and egg days in petaluma, live in NYC and every trip to west coast must have twit on the itinerary.

NEXT TIME THERE IS A MEETUP IN NYC PLEASE LET ME KNOW, LAST ONE I WAS SICK AND MISSED IT.

Thanks to all of you. I just wish I was feeling better.

PS the Screen Savers CES show was the best time I ever had in Las Vegas. God bless.

John Schoos
Schoos2000@gmail.com

8 Likes