FOP 1: Box of Twenty

Beep boop - this is a robot. A new show has been posted to TWiT…

What are your thoughts about today’s show? We’d love to hear from you!

1 Like

So glad to get this first episode completed. Seriously. An emotional milestone for ol’ Ant Pruitt. THANKS everyone.

1 Like

Listening to last week’s TWiT, Leo mentions something about photos from Ant being in this forum. Where can I find these photos?

1 Like

I have only shared a handful, but there’s also my public Instagram, @OldDuck
https://instagram.com/ant_pruitt
Thanks for the interest :fist_right:t4::tumbler_glass:

Am I going crazy, the timestamp on here is before the post I made about not having a topic, but I swear this wasn’t here before, lol

1 Like

No need to create topics for any episodes of any show. They’ll be automatically created as soon as the feed is updated.

1 Like

Nice first show. Really looking forward to what’s coming down the pipeline. I feel this will be the place that Ant and his co hosts and guests will be able to go down a few rabbit holes and really get nerdy (in certain segments) For instance when mentioning that new Canon 70-200 (disaster) I would have brought up why can Tamron come out with a 70-180 f2.8 non telescoping lens. Anyway, love that the Ant man is part of the TWIT fam.

1 Like

Oh right! 180mm :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Thanks for watching and the comments @terrellcwoods :fist_right:t4: