Events 2: CES 2020 - Pepcom's Digital Experience!

Beep boop - this is a robot. A new show has been posted to TWiT…

What are your thoughts about today’s show? We’d love to hear from you!

3 Likes

Great stuff! The first part’s focus was a bit dodgy with the shallow depth of focus, but got better quick. Great to see Padre, Tom Merritt et al.

4 Likes

Thanks for posting - fun to see for some of us that can’t go!

3 Likes

I felt like you could already tell people’s voices were faltering… yay for the “CES flu” I guess…

3 Likes

Great having the TWiT folks providing coverage. Already commented above, video quality subpar but audio seems amazing considering all the background noise. @ant_pruitt, bet you can fix subsequent coverage now that you are aware?

1 Like

More videos are up. I think we got it square. The Pepcom video got better on image quality. THANKS for the feedback :fist_right:t5::tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

I addressed the video problem here: CES 2020 pre show event

All my fault - I wanted to run and gun like we used to and video quality suffered. I do think it gets better as the week progresses. The stuff Ant shot is much better than the stuff I shot!

Next time we’ll bring a real video crew.

4 Likes

“Next time” is a good phrase :smiley: Glad to see TWiT doing CES again!

2 Likes

Definitely got a lot better. Narrowing the aperture for better depth of focus; limiting the auto-exposure to stop the picture from going light and dark so much…

2 Likes

I’m really enjoying the CES coverage but I must admit I’m having trouble with the audio. I know you wanted to do “quick and dirty” coverage without a lot of equipment, but I’d prefer a hand-held mic so I don’t miss anything. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes