TWIT 744: Boiling the Privacy Frog

My dad died of Alzheimer’s and it cost my mother everything. She had to declare bankruptcy and sell her life down to one car and the house alone to keep. Everything else went to the government. Healthcare is ridiculous in America and something needs to be done about it. It was four years ago and it still haunts me.

5 Likes

Spot-on! I love Greg’s energy particularly when his commentary is filled with annoyingly specific facts. I think his presence just needs to be balanced with a strong host or guest. The same was true with Dvorak.

We are in a heaping mess with enterprise security and the continuing failures to protect individual privacy by the big tech giants. It is time to hold them accountable. The big questions remains: how?

I agree with what some people are saying about Greg Ferro. I find him to be very opinionated to the point of thinking his opinion is more important than anyone else’s. It feels like he’s not even listening to others, and doesn’t care when guests or hosts prove his points wrong. He’s just impatiently waiting for his next opportunity to jump in. He constantly cuts people off and talks over them. Enjoyed hearing everyone else, but couldn’t stand Greg and turned it off. Not often I do that with TWiT shows. I’ll avoid episodes with him in the future.

1 Like