The Photo Thread: Week of 2022-04-24

Misty…
(and hazy)

8 Likes

Very hazy, is that natural haze, or have you put it in? The rocks in the middle are nicely framed with the two rocks in the foreground.

1 Like

Didn’t see the person in yellow at first… then was like “do you suppose Ant put that there… or that was the reason why he chose the pic?”

1 Like

That beach is hazy damn near every time I go. Bugs me. THANKS, sir

1 Like

Partly correct. The person was on the right edge of the frame. I “moved” them :wink:

2 Likes

A cool sun halo while out for lunch with the wife yesterday

8 Likes

That time of year again. Bluebell woods.

8 Likes

That looks very peaceful

Just returned to the office after more than two years

4 Likes

It’s a beautiful spot on an Iron Age Hill Fort. Just out of shot are lots of visitors and the ice cream van :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

By no means is this the best quality photo, or even the best selfie taken, but loved how great in my own opinion this photo turned out just from the iPhone.

7 Likes

Saw John Williams conduct at the Kimmel Center in PHL last week. Neat architecture in the building.

7 Likes

Jealous. Lovely architecture indeed

1 Like

Taken with the iPhone 13 Pro, close-up of a flower with the sun shining through.

The fruit trees in the garden are starting to bloom. Here are apple trees and crab apple. We also have pears, plums and hazelnuts, plus raspberries, rhubarb and a wide variety of herbs and spices. I especially love the curry, you can smell it even in winter!

My wife made rhubarb syrup at the weekend, that is really lovely, with sparkling water.

5 Likes

Put some text over that macro and you have an ad for a beauty product :heart_eyes:

1 Like

6 Likes

Very nice clematis. They’re frequently climbers with prolific blooms. A neighbour has one that has completely covered the pole light in front of their house. Damn rabbits keep cutting off mine, it seems.

2 Likes