The Photo Thread : Week of 2020-06-28

Did you support the phone with anything? Otherwise, you have super steady hands…

5 Likes

Fuji X100V, raw, Lightroom on iPad OS.

6 Likes

Sunday Sunrise (Saharan Dust in the Air)
St Pete Pier in the foreground

Captured with PhotoShop Camera on iPhone 8 Plus / Processed on same with Snapseed

8 Likes

Just a standard two hand grip on the phone. Pixel phones compensate for unsteady hands more than most cameras though.

2 Likes

Cool to hear! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a beautiful picture!

1 Like

A snail.

Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Used Snapseed to slightly reduce the highlights and increase contrast.

9 Likes

Big shiny balls!

7 Likes

I was like “What’s sad about this?” Then I zoomed in to see that it is a teen carrying large bottles of water. It does look like something he does regularly. :cry:

2 Likes

9 Likes

I enjoyed Bill Bryson’s book A Walk in the Woods about his Appalachian Trail adventure. This lead me to follow some Youtube video series of people/families traveling the trail. Do you live near the trial or are you visiting?

10 Likes

We have a small vacation home in the North Carolina mountains, which is about a 40 minute drive to the trail. We live about a two hour drive from the mountain home.
It’s beautiful country.

4 Likes

Your dog is a rock star! Lol

4 Likes

Still trying to do what I can with those lightning photos.

10 Likes

From the wedding on Friday. Due to COVID, we decided not to shake hands and hug people. The bride and groom came up with this as an alternative:

“Great that you are here, we are really happy to see you!
We can’t hug you today, but give you our hand this way.”

7 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Pixel 3a

4 Likes

Nom