The Photo Thread: Week of 11/24/19

Went out for a walk in the woods this afternoon.

Some lovely shots of the coming through the trees and lighting things up.

I found the autumnal leaves interesting, especially the curled up, dead leaf atop living leaves.

Here the sund coming through the trees and lighting up the leaves in a beautiful golden colour.

A view up the alley under the trees.

Again, the sun lighting up the layers of branches.

I found this one interesting, the log looks almost like an alligator hidden in the leaves.

The next two, I put the camera on the trunk and shot up the tree into the canopy. I had to lighten it in post and adjust the colours slightly. These are the only 2 images that have been adjusted at all.

I just spotted the green leaf laying on top of the browns and yellows. Just framing, no post.

A view over the field, once I came out of the woods.

And a look back down the alley.

13 Likes

Some amazing photos ya got there.

1 Like

Resting after plenty of ball chasing

13 Likes

you got me with the path images. LOVELY. I’m a sucker for leading lines

2 Likes

Pixel 3, nightsight mode.

Celebrating the 10 year anniversary of a local band in my city.

5 Likes

Hi pup! What a great shot. Happy doggy :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So far the only pic I’ve taken recently is the sad pic of my TV displaying the Bungie error when I tried to play Destiny 2 with my then newly received Stadia setup. :frowning: We had a burst of warm weather, and all the snow is gone for now, so I’m not sure I will find anything that exciting to make an interesting photo.

2 Likes

Here are some more leading lines

5 Likes

Some street photography.
Imgur

3 Likes

From our hotel room this weekend.

7 Likes

Mmmmmm beautiful framing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is FIRE. Love how this worked for you

1 Like

what a great moment captured!

2 Likes

I had a lovely matcha latte a couple days ago. I love the vibrant green in this photo.

Tonight it was super foggy out and I tried to get something halfway decent with nightsight turned on, using Gcam mod on my OnePlus 6T

5 Likes

Thank you.

Took me awhile to get this shot as I was waiting for the lights to move at the right time.

Pixel 3.
Taken at Aquarium of the Bay.

I was pleased as the jellyfishes were moving slowly when this shot was taken.

11 Likes

Excited here as off to visit this one next Tuesday in Florida. :crossed_fingers:t2:the weather is better there than in the UK. Nikon D80, Luminar 4.

Em on the beach, Ponte Vedra Beach. FL

7 Likes

Foggy pic

8 Likes

this foggy image reminds me of those old World War images.

3 Likes

Lovely. Sweden or Finland? The Sölve should be Swedish and Repola is Russia, north of Finland, so Finland makes the most sense.

Edit: and going by your name, Finnish sounds likely.

1 Like

It is from my home town Kuopio Finland

3 Likes